Tuesday, January 25, 2011

MAC Naked Honey Body Wash


Full disclosure: MAC sends me a ton of products every month - an overwhelming, but wonderful selection of free cosmetics, skincare, and some of the most beautiful promotional artwork you've ever seen.
Machoney
With that out of the way, I must tell you that their new Naked Honey Body Wash is simply the most glorious thing I've ever used in the shower. The smell is incredible - the honey melds with the scent of narcissus, jasmine, and a bit of lavender for the slightly masculine edge that I love. My only complaint is that the scent is perhaps a bit too subtle. That said, I used it during my evening shower and woke up in the morning wondering, "Hey, why do I smell so amazing?"
The entire Naked Honey collection of thirteen items includes a skin salve, a body cream, and a fragrance. I think I shall be spending some of my hard-earned ducats on a few of these products as soon as I can.

ref: jackandhill.net/jack_and_hill_a_beauty_bl/2009/05/mac-naked-honey-body-wash.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment